Price Signs for Farm Displays
When displaying your food products, there are two things to consider: attractiveness, and hygiene. Plastic printed price signs are the ideal replacement for handwritten, laminated paper signs.
They’re attractive, durable, complete food-safe and can be printed at the click of a button. They can also be reused, and contain as much information as you think your customers will need.
It eliminates the need for writing out paper tickets, and completely removes the risk of laminate peeling or pen smudging. Save time, increase hygiene practices, and improve your farm shop counters!
When it comes to displaying your price signs, our range of holders, pins and stands are perfect no matter the product. All our price sign display accessories, whether they stand on your countertop or stick in the product, are completely food-safe and hygienic.
We even have price sign display accessories that allow you to display plastic cards on the neck of your wine bottles. They’re fully rotatable so you can place your product display exactly how you want.
If you’re running out of room on your price signs, why not use toppers instead? They communicate things like ‘award winning’ or ‘gluten free’ without taking up valuable space that could be used for ingredients or allergens.
You can even swap toppers over to any other products’ price signs whenever you’re holding promotions!
Gift & Loyalty Systems for Small Businesses
Gift card systems and loyalty schemes are an important addition for farm shops, as they allow you to bring in new customers whilst adding a new source of revenue and increasing customer retention rates.
Loyalty systems allow you to create a customer database, which you can use to send email campaigns. Let them know about your new products or your sales and encourage footfall into your farm shop, increasing sales
With a gift card system, you can offer your current customers a way to introduce their friends and family to your farm shop. Most gift cards are purchased for a special occasion or a festivity, and the recipient may not have visited your business before. Gift cards add even further revenue, as 72% of customers spend more than the value of their gift card.
Interested in gift and loyalty?
Improve cash flow, customer footfall and product revenue all year round with our gift card solution. We’ll tailor it to your exact needs.
Loyalty schemes offer plenty of benefits, including:
- The opportunity to compete with supermarkets and other large businesses by building up a customer database and rewarding customers for visiting your farm shop
- Completely customisable options on a platform that is run entirely from a mobile or tablet device
- Word-of-mouth marketing through customers redeeming rewards
- Increased spend frequency from customers who are working towards rewards
- Customise loyalty rewards to certain customer attributes that you can set
- Automatic triggered email campaigns, such as welcome campaigns, birthday campaigns, and more
- Digital and physical loyalty cards can be linked to the same account, meaning customers won’t lose any points accrued
Gift card schemes offer plenty of benefits, including:
- Eased cash flow due to money being taken upfront with services being provided later
- Gift cards are easy to market, with professional displays in-store
- Gift cards provide additional sales of up to 50% in comparison with paper vouchers
- On average, 72% of people spend 20% more than the card’s original value
- Gift cards are branded with your logo and you can add a simple message to increase word of mouth and footfall
- Up to 12% of the value of gift cards is left unredeemed and can be counted as profit
- Custom printed gift cards are branded with your logo to increase word-of-mouth
- Allowing options for your customers with digital and physical gift cards
of people spend more than the value of their gift card
Revolutionise your printing today.
You’ll find a lot more time to focus on your business when you don’t have to hand-write and laminate every single card!
Intelligent Food Labelling
New food laws have been introduced to ensure that PPDS (Pre Packed for Direct Sale) foods have clear labelling of ALL allergens to prevent those with severe allergies from accidentally eating something that might cause them to suffer an allergic reaction.
If you sell PPDS foods, you MUST put a solution in place. Learn more about our compliant label solution.