About our Antimicrobial Door Opening Card Holder
These Antimicrobial door opening card holders are the perfect way to hold your ID card whilst helping to prevent the spread of harmful bacteria.
This holder lessens the need to touch door handles, keypads and lift buttons, significantly reducing the risk of spreading and picking up unwanted germs from surfaces
- Patent-pending design
- Made from an antimicrobial material to reduce the growth of bacteria by up to 99.99%
- Easily attach to a lanyard or card reel
What does the antimicrobial feature do?
1. Biomaster helps to disrupt the bacteria cells from growing as they bind to the cell walls.
2. The Biomaster ions stop the bacteria cell from producing energy.
3. The cell’s DNA is interrupted by Biomaster’s active silver technology which prevents any replication.
As Biomaster uses 3 ways of stopping bacteria from growing it is far more powerful and effective than regular disinfectants and other antimicrobial agents.
Holds one CR80 (credit card size – 86x54mm) identity or access control card. Made from high quality, strong, recycled Polypropylene. The cardholder includes a central hole on the top short side for a lanyard or clip to be fed through.
- Made in the UK
- BPA free
- Food safe
- Widely recyclable