About Evohold Antimicrobial Open Faced Card Holders
These Antimicrobial card holders are the perfect way to hold your ID card whilst helping to prevent the spread of harmful bacteria.
These card holders are available in the same range of colours as our standard product
1. Biomaster helps to disrupt the bacteria cells from growing as they bind to the cell walls.
2. The Biomaster ions stop the bacteria cell from producing energy.
3. The cell’s DNA is interrupted by Biomaster’s active silver technology which prevents any replication.
As Biomaster uses 3 ways of stopping bacteria from growing it is far more powerful and effective than regular disinfectants and other antimicrobial agents.
Pack of 100 rigid open faced card holders. Holds one CR80 (credit card size – 86x54mm) identity or access control card. Made from high quality, strong, recycled Polypropylene. The cardholder includes a central hole for a lanyard or clip and two smaller holes for a beaded chain to be fed through.
- Made in the UK
- Made from recycled polypropylene
- BPA free
- Food safe
- Widely recyclable
- Also available in portrait
Please note we are in the process of transitioning over to Evohold cardholders, therefore you may be supplied with unbranded cardholders of the same quality in the meantime.
- NHS-BL – NHS Blue
- NA – Natural (Clear)
2-3 day lead time:
- LB – Light Blue (closest Pantone match 300C)
- NB – Navy Blue (closest Pantone match 2746C)
- DB – Dark Blue (closest Pantone match 7463C)
- LG – Light Green (closest Pantone match 3435C)
- DG – Dark Green (closest Pantone match 356C)
- GY – Grey
- OR – Orange
- PI – Pink
- PU – Purple
- RD – Red
- YW – Yellow
- WH – White
- BK – Black
Made in the UK from recycled, BPA free, food-safe plastic