About the Hikvision Thermal Face Recognition Terminal
Hikvision’s plug-and-play face recognition terminal enables access control and temperature screening with ease for effective and safe admittance to a building. The terminal has a wide range of capability including accurate temperature screening, identification and employee check-in/check-out rules.
The terminal’s 2MP dual-lens camera and Vanadium Oxide Sensor are capable of face scanning and temperature screening in a fraction of a second for rapid and precise access control. Crucially, rules can be set as per your requirements to grant/deny access to users in an instant- ensuring that premises are kept secure and virus-free.
The terminal’s versatile and robust design and function make it suited to application in offices, factories, schools and universities to name a few.
- Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure the user’s temperature
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes skin-surface temperature without identity authentication
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc.
- If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
- Face mask recognition – option be made mandatory before access is granted
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Configurable door status (open/close) when fever is detected
- Can transmit online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and save data on the client software
|Sensor||Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor|
|Resolution||120 × 160|
|Frame rate||25 fps|
|Temperature range||30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F)|
|Temperature accuracy||±0.5 °C|
|Measuring distance||0.3 – 2 m|
|Screen||7-inch touch screen|
|Resolution||1024 × 600|
|Camera||2 MP dual-lens camera, WDR|
|Recognition mode||Face: 1:1 and 1:N|
|Face recognition duration||＜ 0.2 s per person|
|Face recognition distance||0.3 to 2 m|
|Card type||M1 card|
|Card presenting duration||＜ 1 s|
|Card presenting distance||0 to 5 cm|
|Interface||Network × 1, RS-485 × 1, Wiegand × 1, USB × 2, alarm output
× 1, alarm input × 2, lock ×1, door contact × 1, exit button ×
1, tamper × 1
|Network||10/100/1000 Mbps self-adaptive|
|Working voltage||12 VDC/2 A|
|Working temperature*||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
|Working humidity||10 to 90% (No condensing)|
|Application environment||Indoor and windless environment use only|
*Exposing the equipment to direct sunlight, low ventilation or heat source such as a heater or radiator may be a fire hazard and is therefore forbidden