Same Day Dispatch
When you order before 3pm
Contact us if you’ve seen it cheaper!
& technical support
Annual Support Plan
£150.00 ex. VAT ( £180.00 inc. VAT)
Speak to an expert today about any of our products or services.
About our Hardware and Software Cover and Support Plan
Ensure complete peace of mind with support plans to get you printing again should you experience technical difficulties with your direct-to-card printers. Technical support can be given over the phone, or by email or webchat - whatever works best for you.
Features of our support plan:
- Same day response, 9am – 5pm
- Unlimited phone, email and remote desktop assistance
- Includes free printer and software installs, training and follow up calls
- Loan printer if your own printer is diagnosed as faulty or requiring a service by us off-site
Printer Hardware (in warranty) cover
The following is covered by this support plan:
• 3 years warranty, including printhead cover AND a free hot swap loan printer
• Remote set up, installation and training
• Access to full telephone and online support
• Immediate updates for your printer’s firmware
• Any mechanical breakdown of any printer + peripherals purchased via Reward-It
- Peripherals include: The original PSU and USB cable provided with the printer
• Support for connection issues or device errors
Your printer must still be within the manufacturer’s warranty or within an extended warranty to be covered by a support plan.
The following isn't covered by this support plan:
• Accidental damage
• Any extreme or irreparable damage to the device or components due to misuse or negligence
• Any action which voids the warranty
• Physical printhead damage
• Incorrect use of the product
• Use of non-genuine consumables (ribbons, power supplies & accessories)
• Any hardware upgrade where parts not purchased through Reward-It
• Damage to cables
• Permissions to install/connect the device to PC/laptop
With our support plan, you will receive installation and configuration included for any software purchased through Reward-It, including issues and errors as well as any queries regarding configuration and how to use the software.
The following isn't covered in the support agreement, however, if it's possible we'll provide guidance for you:
• Incorrect data from data source
• Incorrectly formatted data / poor quality data
• Excel - formulas or macros
• Configuration of data source
• Connection to data source
• Output of data source
• Operating system issues or updates
• Access to network resources
• Changes to data source
• Changes to location of data files
• Issues caused by loss of data or configuration files
• Backups of data - you are responsible for your own backup and restoration of your data.