Gift Cards Systems
Gift Cards & Systems
Reward-it Gift Card Systems offer complete out of the box solutions for managing a gift card program. There is no need for EPOS integration (unless required) as the Reward-It Web Terminal or Merchant Scan’r App can activate and load value in seconds utilising existing hardware. Reward-It gift cards can be reloadable and used for cashless payments or as a saving club card. Alternatively the card can have a fixed expiry date. All transaction data is viewable in the back office in real time. Float reports and transaction reports can be generated in a couple of clicks. It’s the perfect way to issue and manage gift cards for your customer base.
The annual revenue spent on gift cards in the UK is around £4bn. Approximately 50% of this given as personal gifts and the rest as business-to-business. Virtually all major UK high street brands have a gift card program. The benefits are well documented and often described as the “win win” product for merchant and customer.
Benefits For Merchants
- Increase in sales – Gift cards are easy to display and market in store, giving additional sales of up to 50% in comparison with vouchers
- Extra revenue – on average people spend 20% more than the card’s original value
- Gain extra customers – typically your customers buy gift cards for their friends/family, giving you a new stream of customers
- Improve Cash Flow – there are significant cash flow benefits as money is taken ‘up front’
- Earn interest on each card – from the time of purchase to the time of use
- Extra profits – Benefit from the ‘float’ of unused money on Electronic Gift cards
- Less discounts – gift cards avoid the need to offer discounts which can add to the retailer’s profitability
- Reduced costs – no need to print vouchers and gift cards can be re-used many times
- Avoid theft and fraud – gift cards are issued and validated at time of purchase and contain security features to minimise theft and fraud
- Less admin – and simpler to run than paper vouchers
- Know your liabilities – Real-time system that gives financial accounting by way of summary and transaction reports
Benefits Of Gift Cards For Customer
- Convenience – Gift cards offer flexibility allowing the recipient to choose a gift to their liking
- Save time – A quick way to make the purchase
- Correct Size – Avoiding size, colour, model guess work
- Security – Value token spent on appropriate gift.
- Easy present – Great if you don’t know what to buy someone
- Send – Easy to post to recipient
- Insurance – Can be replaced if lost
Like What You See?