Loyalty Card Systems
Business Loyalty Cards UK
Reward-It provides a customer membership card and registration system that enables you to gather invaluable information about your customers so that you can send targeted relevant offers and promotions.
As well as being an effective method of tracking customer interactions you can influence your customer’s buying behaviour which can increase sales and customer satisfaction.
Attracting a new customer is likely to cost 5 times as much as keeping an existing one. For the small to medium independent high street retailers between 70 – 80% of the revenue is realised by repeat customers. The probability of selling to an existing customer is around 60 – 70%. So why not implement reward cards to your customers?. Retaining existing customers is essential, and a good Loyalty Card Scheme is a vital tool to help businesses achieve this. Business loyalty cards systems encourage the customer to return to the store by rewarding them on spend or frequency.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose a loyalty scheme, e.g. 5 points per £1 spent
- Work with us to create stunning printed cards and fobs
- Manage your cards easily using the Scan’r App
- Use the web platform to monitor customer patterns and trends
- Send personalised marketing emails to your customers to encourage spend
- Choose your own rewards, so that your customers can spend their points!
A Few Features Of The Reward-It Loyalty System
- Member and visit registration system.
- Create your own business loyalty cards schemes with points (associated to customer spend or fixed number/variable number of points per visit).
- Operate in store without the need for expensive hardware or software via our Web Terminal or Merchant Scan’r App for mobile devices.
- Customer registration in-store or with website self-registration.
- Website balance checker.
- Automatic trigger messaging based on registration, birthdays, points balance etc. and create your own personalised messages based on customer profiles.
- Web Portal for real time management, control and reporting.
- Set up different point ratios (double points, happy hour, etc) for selected time periods.
- Multi-level access for HQ and individual retailers.
- Reward both cash and debit / credit card transactions
Loyalty Card Benefits for Customers
By scanning a loyalty card at a point of sale your customers can benefit from rewards based on your chosen scheme, some other benefits include…
- Instant rewards and discounts at check-out.
- Access specific offers and promotions catered to them.
- Gain personal rewards for special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
- Exclusive loyalty member benefits.
- A go-to brand they can trust.
- Access to better deals compared to your competitors.
Benefits for Business
Customer spending is 46% higher with companies that offer Reward Cards, an incentive like a loyalty card will encourage your consumers to utilise your rewards and In return, you will acquire invaluable customer data to help navigate future marketing campaigns and excess revenue which can both be used to grow your business. The loyalty card will remind your customers of your brand which will encourage them to re-visit your business
You decide on what rewards your customers can claim by implementing your reward scheme into the system, and once you register your customers, they can redeem points.
Loyalty cards bring many benefits to your business:
- Greater footfall – Increase of sales, cash flow, and security.
- Offering incentives can encourage your customers to re-visit your store.
- Providing additional benefits to loyalty-only customers encourages customer spending.
- Increases customer retention levels – customers are given a reason to come back.
- Promotes your brand by promoting your loyalty cards around your shop.
- Provides an additional benefit to your brand over competitors.
- Your customers will refer their loyalty cards to friends and family.
of retailers say that loyalty cards are effective in gathering customer data.
How Our Loyalty System Works
Follow our steps below to start your loyalty scheme journey:
Set the rules
Decide on a reward scheme your customers will best benefit from your loyalty program based on their shopping behaviour. Choose from 3 different reward schemes – Points for Pounds, Points Per Transaction, Points Per Visit.
Display and promote your loyalty cards
It is essential that you display and promote your loyalty cards ideally at a point of sale, loyalty cards are a great way of keeping your brand’s name in your customer’s mind.
Don’t forget to advertise your scheme on any relevant online platforms e.g. social media, websites. Discover 15 ways you can promote your loyalty scheme here!
Add your customer’s invaluable information to your database by enrolling them via your Scan’R App, Web Terminal, pre-printed branded registration form, or via customer self-registration through a branded website.
Optimise your customer’s information
The terminals deliver points to the back-office system, utilise the data to create marketing campaigns and marketing mailshots to constantly engage with your customers – this step is key to your business’ growth.
Now that you have loyal customers, why not encourage them to send gift cards to their friends and family?
You can run our loyalty system using a smartphone, tablet, or merchant web terminal via an internet-enabled PC.
Our business loyalty cards system gives you valuable data about your clients, which can be used in your marketing activities:
- Select your own real-time transaction reports based on dates, loyalty program type, terminal type, terminal location, per day / week / month in PDF, Excel or Word format.
- Monitor and adapt your promotions using our fixed e-mailed reports.
- Report on Top 100 Customers, Bottom 100 Customers, No spend within a period, All customers based on spend, All customers based on frequency, New customers registered within a period.
It’s all about the marketing. The system allows you to build a database of all your clients and send out targeted mailshots to them on a regular basis, enticing them to come back and spend more.
- Easily create good looking mailshots.
- Send out automatic points balance and birthday offers
- Drive business with business loyalty cards during off-peak times.
- Send out offers, promotions, newsletters.
- Target best customers, lapsed customers, most frequent etc.
- Create double points offers
Registering your customers is vital. It helps you to collect information about your customers, and therefore you will be able to communicate better with them. With the option of custom interest fields, you can capture vital information about your customers such as important dates, brand preferences and segment customers by category. There are 4 ways of registering a customer:
- Customer self registration from a branded website
- Quick registration on the Merchant Web Terminal
- Quick registration on the Merchant Scan’r App
- Fill out a branded pre-printed registration form
Want To Start A Loyalty Scheme For Your Business?