Community loyalty marketing for councils and BIDs
Reward-It has an innovative regional loyalty scheme that rewards customers for supporting businesses and venues in their local town or city.
This app and loyalty card system is ideal for councils planning to boost their local economy through footfall marketing, because the solution doesn’t tie up council resources or tie anyone into long-term contracts. Instead, it provides a local loyalty marketing system that can continue long after Welcome Back Funding dries up, without requiring a budget from local authorities.
The easy-to-use programme sustainably supports local business recovery and growth. It automatically collects data on each retailer’s customer shopping and spending habits, so business owners can optimise their marketing plans while improving sales and stock holding efficiency.
There’s something in our collaborative city or town ‘shop local’ loyalty card system for everyone.
Benefits of Reward-It’s loyalty system for local councils
- Long-lasting retail improvements: shop owners can choose to continue with the scheme when government funding ends
- Increased use of council-owned cultural and leisure attractions
- One solution fits all: the platform allows customisation and scales from temporary stallholders to national retail brands
- Information on local footfall patterns, online and offline buying behaviour, and other business intelligence
- Measurable results on the impact of local customer loyalty schemes
- The ability to periodically run wider local promotions (such as Christmas grottos)
- One customer loyalty card which can be used in all participating stores, with branding to support destination marketing
- Self-funding and fully resourced: the council does not need to budget for the scheme once government funding has ended and retailers choose to continue
- The opportunity for shoppers to use a free app instead of a physical card
- The ability for the same local loyalty programme to run across all shopping districts and all retailers within a region
- A full package of bespoke services that can be used to support your marketing team or as a fully outsourced marketing service, including graphic design, PR, copywriting and editing, SEO, website creation, social media, promotional merchandise, and event management
Long-lasting retail improvements
From stall holders to national chains
Easy to use mobile app
Benefits of Reward-It’s local loyalty system for local retailers
- Complete control over your own loyalty scheme
- Loyalty facilities for market stall holders, independent shops, regional franchises, and national retail household names
- Integration with most online stores
- Retailers have a choice of how and where loyalty points from their own sales can be redeemed
- Automatic customer marketing databases continue growing as each new customer signs up
- Built in email marketing tools
- Customer behaviour reports available at the touch of a button
- Sales support even after government-funded schemes end
- A rolling contract that doesn’t require long-term commitment
- A free loyalty app, so customers have the choice between a physical card and the app
- A range of additional elements to boost shop sales
Our town and city loyalty schemes run on Reward-It’s loyalty platform, which is used by more than 8,000 merchants. It provides automated district-wide reporting for councils and gives individual businesses complete control over their loyalty programmes, whilst being scalable from large chain stores to temporary stalls.
It’s an open-loop system, which offers advantages that traditional loyalty programmes cannot. Consumers can use just one card (or the digital app, if they prefer) to earn loyalty points at all participating outlets, which results in shop managers seeing greater customer participation.
Each business creates an online account that allows you to cover an unlimited number of stores or attractions, and an e-commerce website. The platform will allow each account holder to design their own customer loyalty scheme and any accompanying promotions, and then the retailer can watch their reports of their customers’ buying trends grow as each new shopper signs up.
The council receives an enterprise account and invites local retailers with an account to join, so they can benefit from any wider promotions. However, despite the fact the council retains the ability to get involved with wider regional promotions, there is no need for it to fund or manage the loyalty programmes run by each local business.
For council-owned leisure centres and cultural venues, it’s just as simple. Each venue signs up in the same way as retailers, and the logins remain separate from the council’s overarching enterprise account.
Any retailer that is a member of the customer rewards scheme can expand or adjust their loyalty programme at any time online, without reissuing cards. Shop managers will only see data from their own store, allowing them to track and analyse customer behaviour whilst still retaining privacy.
TRUSTED BY MORE THAN
SHOP OWNERS WORLDWIDE
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when the Welcome Back government funding for local authorities ends?
Members of the loyalty scheme will still have the card or app and will still be able to see what each business’ rewards programme is offering.
How does Reward-It’s town cards loyalty solution facilitate all types of businesses?
For example, a butcher will process more transactions per customer per week than a florist would, so the butcher may choose to offer 5 points per £1 spent between Monday and Thursday, whilst the florist may choose to offer a 5% discount when the customer presents their town or council loyalty rewards card.
Can the retailer change the loyalty rewards they offer?
Reward-It’s loyalty platform provides a helpful resource library so retailers can teach themselves and find out the information they need.